We are seeking a programmer to develop CUDA and optimize computer vision and sensor algorithms.
What You’ll Work On
- Optimizing algorithms for real time robot applications
- Optimizing state-of-the-art computer vision and sensor algorithms
- Developing and maintaining CUDA
- Programing algorithms in C++ and Python
- Collaborating with engineering teams
Your Background Includes
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics or related field
- 3 to 5 years of software development experience or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with CUDA
- Familiarity with several programming languages including C++ and python
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Experience with linux
- Development of drivers and communication methods for robotic hardware and sensors
- Good mathematical fundamentals, particularly linear algebra, numerical methods and optimization
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time