We are looking for an individual to join our team that is passionate about robotics and eager to develop a team of highly motivated robotics engineers!
What You’ll Work On
- Planning, developing and setting clear goals and milestones for the Robotics team
- Supporting day-to-day technical direction and tracking team progress
- Creating and inspiring team by creating an environment of open communication and cross-team collaboration
- Implementing state-of-the-art methods in software and improving them as necessary
- Finding solutions and methods to solve new and challenging problems.
- Performing literature and technology reviews
Your Background Includes
- MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong understanding of fundamental robotics concepts (e.g. forward and inverse kinematics)
- Experience with general algorithm development
- Experience working on real-world robot systems in a lab or in industry
- Analytical control theory experience
- Experience with numerical methods, simulation and control systems
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Experience in robot, sensor or motor calibration
Nice to Haves
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Computer vision: 3D model matching or stereo vision.
- General robotics: nonlinear dynamics
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time