We are looking for a highly organized and motivated Engineering Program Manager to oversee the global management of our engineering teams.
What You’ll Work On
- Developing, planning and driving the schedule and performance across all engineering teams
- Directing and developing strategic planning and project execution
- Interacting regularly with engineering team leads and management in order to review progress, track milestones, and develop improvement strategies
- Providing expertise and consulting to team leads in program management methodology
Your Background Includes
- 5 years of program/project management experience in product development
- Extensive experience with cross functional teams
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering results
- Strong communication skills, results-oriented, highly motivated
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.