We are looking for a highly motivated business development professional in the fabrication and manufacturing industry who has sold large robotic hardware as well as software and understands the dynamics of integrating advanced equipment into manufacturing facilities.
What You’ll Work On
- Work to adapt new technology to manufacturing business and understanding the critical labor pains of a manufacturing facilities.
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer and pilot accounts
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers.
- Developing opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
- Growing and managing enterprise software sales accounts
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Building a strong understanding of how fabrication / machine shops work and the business models associated.
- Providing market feedback regarding prospect needs, new business opportunities, industry trends, competitive activity
- Formulate strategic plan to grow and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Targeting and engaging with key customer decision makers
- Preparing and delivering presentations, effectively educating and communicating the product
Your Background Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Experience in enterprise software sales, marketing or related field
- Proven track record of successfully pitching to new businesses
- Strong industry knowledge, with the ability to become an industry expert
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively communicate solutions
- Ability to travel
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.