We are seeking an expert software engineer to work on one of the most important things we need to achieve our mission - a flexible backend that integrates robots and other systems present in manufacturing together with our state-of-the-art algorithms.
What You’ll Work On
- Work directly with the Robotics team
- Collaborating on the design of key back-end software architecture and modules.
- Coding on new features, bug fixes and unit tests
- Integrating, debugging, and deploying state-of-the-art algorithms and methods
- Managing code changes with version control using Git branching
- Writing algorithm tests and numerical evaluations
Your Background Includes
- Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of full stack development experience or equivalent industry experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with C++ and Python languages
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Experience with linux
- Development of drivers and communication methods for robotic hardware and sensors
- Good mathematical fundamentals, particularly linear algebra, numerical methods and optimization
Nice to Haves
- Experience with database design and implementation
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System)
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time