We are looking for a detail oriented, highly organized go getter to join our sensor team for the Fall semester!
What You’ll Work On
- Developing and implementing methods to maintain cameras, tests and records
- Testing and evaluating calibration of cameras and projectors
- Recording data and identifying patterns in data collected
- Perform statistical analysis
Your Background Includes
- Minimum of BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or something strongly related.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with computer languages: must have experience in C++
- Experience with testing, documentation and record keeping and providing result feedback
- Experience using linux
- Mathematical fundamentals
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time