We are looking for a vision sensor engineer that has experience developing and testing structured light and stereo systems for fast, robust and accurate 3D scanning.
What You’ll Work On
- Developing and implementing methods to build high speed and high accuracy 3D sensors.
- Testing and evaluating current state-of-the-art methods used for structured light sensors and stereo system calibration.
- Staying abreast of new research and novel findings in the fields of computer vision, robotics and 3D sensing.
- Working towards artificial intelligence based, advanced sensing algorithms.
- Collaborating with other experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, engineering, and computer science
Your Background Includes
- MS or Phd in computer vision,electrical engineering, or something strongly related.
- Research experience in computer vision algorithms or similar methods in such topics as image recognition, image segmentation, stereo pixel matching, object recognition using 3D spatial data.
- Research experience in robotics, sensor, and 3D geometry (for structured light, depth from defocus, multi-view stereo, and etc.)
- Proficiency in C/C++, experience with ROS.
- Experience with robot and camera calibration.
- Experience with common image or vision processing libraries including OpenCV
- Experience with optics focusing on hardware and manipulating data
- Comfortable with Git and Linux.
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time