We are rapidly growing and extremely excited to bring on a talented and highly driven individual to help us continue to build our team of world-class engineers.
What You’ll Work On
- Identifying highly qualified candidates through researching, sourcing, networking and attending relevant events and conferences
- Building a pipeline of candidates for immediate and projected hiring needs
- Collaborating and meeting regularly with current teams and team leads to identify and execute recruitment needs and adapt to changing priorities
- Communicating with candidates throughout the entire process - from sourcing to hire
- Building rapport and maintaining ongoing relationships with potential candidates
- Communicating key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline and high level strategy
- Creating a positive candidate experience and continuously evaluating and optimizing the recruiting process
Your Background Includes
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working in high volume - 15-20 positions open at once
- High quality customer service
- Highly motivated, urgency mentality, strong work ethic, team player
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities
- Effective communication skills
- Relentless drive to find and network with the top talent
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.