We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic leader to develop and execute short and long term goals and objectives by mentoring, training and coaching our team of innovators.
What You’ll Work On
- Managing and leading the development of our next generation software back-end
- Helping set and maintain professional standards and establishing best practices for the entire software development team
- Maintaining a development road-map and plan for future inclusion of new modules
- Growing and leading a team of 8+ software developers
- Running an agile software development cycle, adapting to and embracing changes as they occur in development
- Interacting with and coordinating multiple projects with other teams
- Integrating, debugging, and even working to improve state-of-the-art algorithms
Your Background Includes
- Substantial experience with multiple languages and programming environments, most particularly C++ and Python. Some knowledge of ROS is desired.
- Strong mathematical fundamentals especially in linear algebra, calculus, and numerical methods.
- Experience with designing, developing, and maintaining critical software package elements.
- Experience with commercial software development processes: good software hygiene regarding code documentation, unit testing, bug tracking, and version control.
- Experience providing material feedback on the work of junior to senior level programmers
- Experience in producing highly performant and computationally efficient software.
- 3-8 years of experience managing sprints, task planning, and project management
- Experience with Linux/Unix.
- Experience with relational database design.
- Other experience with GPU based computation is highly desirable.
Nice to Haves
- General robotics knowledge: path-planning, inverse kinematics, and non-linear dynamics.
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, optimization, and numerical methods.
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time