We’re Path Robotics, a venture-backed startup, developing smart robots for manufacturing. Our team works together on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. The Path team has developed an industry changing robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Come join our talented team of technologists in an industry ready for a robotic revolution.
More than filling a role, we value people, their individuality, and their ideas. It takes a dedicated, supportive group of enthusiastic people all focused to achieve our goals. Path Robotics is looking for a developer with vision, that wants to be empowered with responsibility to make important design decisions but doesn’t mind taking on some of the more tedious work too. This summer internship provides you with the opportunity to make an impact! You will build internal infrastructure and data management tools while working alongside our CEO!
A bit about the role:
- Develop internal infrastructures, data scraping and data management tools
- Work in a fast pace environment collaborating with our engineers and executive team.
- Gain exposure to software engineering
Your background includes:
- Actively pursuing Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with C++ and Python languages.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Web development and scraping experience
- Self motivated individual
Compensation, Benefits, & More
One of our core values is being fair, so we like to compensate fairly!
Path is a small startup becoming a big one. Career advancement happens fast and regularly: as we grow so do you! Working for a startup is unique. You will learn and develop yourself at a faster pace than you would at a big corporation.
Check us out: www.path-robotics.com
Job Type: Full-time