We are looking to hire a robotics engineer who is excited to take on challenging projects and develop new techniques to improve complex path-planning of multi-DOF systems.
What You’ll Work On
- Developing path-planning methods to control the robot and manipulators
- Implementing inverse and forward kinematics
- Implementing state-of-the-art methods in software and improving them as necessary
- Working with developers to implement new techniques into the primary source code
- Finding solutions and methods to solve new and challenging problems.
- Performing literature and technology reviews
Your Background Includes
- MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong knowledge or experience in inverse and forward kinematics
- Experience with numerical methods, simulation and control systems
- Experience working on real-world robot systems in a lab or in industry
- Analytical control theory experience
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Experience in robot, sensor or motor calibration
Nice to Haves
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Computer vision: 3D model matching or stereo vision.
- General robotics: nonlinear dynamics
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time