We’re Path Robotics, a venture-backed startup, developing smart robots for manufacturing. Our team works together on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. The Path team has developed an industry changing robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Come join our talented team of technologists in an industry ready for a robotic revolution.
More than filling a role, we value people, their individuality, and their ideas. It takes a dedicated, supportive group of enthusiastic people all focused to achieve our goals. One of the most important things we need to achieve our mission is a flexible backend that integrates robots, sensors, or other systems present in manufacturing together with our state-of-the-art algorithms. A well thought out back-end affords faster more reliable development and minimizes headaches in the future. Path Robotics is looking for developer with vision, that wants to be empowered with responsibility to make important design decisions but doesn’t mind taking on some of the more tedious work too.
A bit about the role:
- Collaborating on design of key back-end software architecture and modules.
- Integrate, debug, and deploy state-of-the-art algorithms and methods.
- Develop drivers and communication methods to robotic hardware and sensors.
- Integration and review of novel algorithms and methods.
- Writing algorithm tests and numerical evaluations.
- Coding on new features, bug fixes, and unit tests.
- Manage code changes with version control using Git branching.
Your background includes:
- Strong knowledge and experience with C/C++ and Python languages.
- Experience with version control, preferably GIT.
- Experience with using linux (we use Ubuntu).
- Good mathematical fundamentals, particularly linear algebra, numerical methods, and optimization.
- Minimal of BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
These skills would also be nice:
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience with database design and implementation.
- Hands on robotic experience
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System).
Compensation, Benefits, & More
One of our core values is being fair, so we like to compensate fairly! We can offer an array of compensation options including equity. We offer coverage of health & dental insurance.
Path is a small startup becoming a big one. Career advancement happens fast and regularly: as we grow so do you! Working for a startup is unique. You will learn and develop yourself at a faster pace than you would at a big corporation.
Check us out: www.path-robotics.com
Job Type: Full-time