We are looking for an expert Research Scientist to continue to push the state-of-the-art forward to help us increase the general cognitive abilities of robots.
What You’ll Work On
- Developing novel perception and reinforcement learning algorithms
- Developing biologically inspired learning systems
- Developing internal framework for general deployment
- Staying abreast of new research and novel findings in the fields of machine learning
- Collaborating with other experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, engineering, and computer science
Your Background Includes
- Minimum of 2 to 3 publications with a focus on machine learning and computational neuroscience
- Experience working with Tensorflow, Theano, or Caffe and GPU based computation in general
- Proficiency in Python and C/C++
- Experience with common image or vision processing libraries (OpenCV or PCL)
- Comfortable with Git and Linux
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time