We’re Path Robotics, a venture-backed startup, developing smart robots for manufacturing. Our team works together on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. The Path team has developed an industry changing robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Come join our talented team of technologists in an industry ready for a robotic revolution.
More than filling a role, we value people, their individuality, and their ideas. It takes a dedicated, supportive group of enthusiastic people all focused to achieve our goals. One of the most important things we need to achieve our mission is a flexible backend that integrates robots, sensors, or other systems present in manufacturing together with our state-of-the-art algorithms. A well thought out back-end affords faster more reliable development and minimizes headaches in the future. Path Robotics is looking for developer with vision, that wants to be empowered with responsibility to make important design decisions but doesn’t mind taking on some of the more tedious work too.
A bit about the role:
- Collaborating on design of key back-end software architecture and modules.
- Work on automated data collection and storage of machine collected information.
- Work on setting up and maintaining servers for data collection.
- Writing algorithm tests and numerical evaluations.
- Coding on new features, bug fixes, and unit tests.
- Manage code changes with version control using Git branching.
Your background includes:
- Strong knowledge and experience with C/C++, Python and SQL languages.
- Experience with creating and managing databases.
- Experience with version control, preferably GIT.
- Experience with using linux (we use Ubuntu).
- Good mathematical fundamentals, particularly linear algebra, numerical methods, and optimization.
- Minimal of BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
These skills would also be nice:
- 1-2 years of experience..
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System).
Compensation, Benefits, & More
One of our core values is being fair, so we like to compensate fairly! We can offer an array of compensation options including equity. We offer coverage of health & dental insurance.
Path is a small startup becoming a big one. Career advancement happens fast and regularly: as we grow so do you! Working for a startup is unique. You will learn and develop yourself at a faster pace than you would at a big corporation.
Check us out: www.path-robotics.com
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Job Type: Full-time