We are looking for a computer vision expert to develop, evaluate and release computer vision algorithms into production software. The role will focus on object recognition, localization, adaptive filtering and “one-shot” learning.
What You’ll Work On
- Developing and implementing methods to quickly and accurately find highly occluded objects in 3D point clouds.
- Testing and evaluating current state-of-the-art methods used for scene segmentation.
- Staying abreast of new research and novel findings in the fields of computer vision and machine learning.
- Working towards novel “one-shot” learning methods.
- Working independently or collaborate with other experts in artificial intelligence, robotics, engineering, and computer science.
- 3D Point cloud matching and manipulation.
Your Background Includes
- MS or PhD in computer vision, deep learning, or something strongly related.
- Research experience in developing novel computer vision algorithms or similar methods based on deep learning in such topics as image recognition, image segmentation, stereo pixel matching, geometric deep learning, object recognition using 3D spatial data.
- Proficiency in Python and C/C++.
- Experience with common image or vision processing libraries including OpenCV
- Experience with optics focusing on hardware and manipulating data
- Experience with Tensorflow, Theano, or Caffe and GPU based computation in general.
- Experience with CUDA and CuDNN is desirable.
- Comfortable with Git and Linux.
Nice to Have
- 2 to 3 publication in machine learning
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time