*This role is remote but residing in Canada, the U.S., or Mexico is required*
Pathlight helps customer-facing teams boost performance and drive efficiency with real-time insights into customer conversations and team performance. The Pathlight platform autonomously analyzes millions of data points to empower every layer of the organization to understand what’s happening at the front lines of their business and determine the best actions for creating repeatable success. Leading companies like CLEAR, KIA, Stitch Fix, and Twilio trust Pathlight to power their customer-facing teams.
About the position
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer to join our dynamic team here at Pathlight. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our robust and scalable software solutions that drive our business-to-business (B2B) SaaS products. Our engineering team comes from a variety of backgrounds and previous experiences, an accomplishment we find pride in. We hire those who are eager to make significant contributions to a product, have a strong desire to own portions of our tech stack, and want to grow their skills as an engineer in multiple areas.
You might be a good fit if you
- Looking for the opportunity to be a senior member of an engineering team at an fast moving early stage company
- Have a passion for Python web development
- Find pleasure in a well designed API
- Are excited by complex problems and hold yourself to a high bar
- Love building things
What you’ll do
- Work across multiple parts of our stack
- Scale a Python web application for a quickly growing company
- Be an integral part of product development beginning to end
- Collaborate with leadership to set engineering mission and strategy
- Sets an example of shipping high impact work with velocity, volume and quality
- Manage a coordinated response during complex production issues
- Drive security, privacy, and performance considerations in your designs and the designs of others
- Leads projects spanning multiple areas by delegating tasks and encouraging new and diverse ideas cross-functionally
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years experience at a growth tech company working on core features/architecture
- Expertise with Python
- Expertise with SQL
- Expertise with HTML/CSS
- Experience with React
Nice to haves
- Expertise with Postgres administration
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in deploying Docker containers
- Experience monitoring web application performance
- Worked in enterprise software, at a data analytics company
- Background in statistical analysis
The expected salary range for this position in Canada is:
$135,000 - $160,000 CAD.
Job-related skill level, experience, and location will determine the final compensation. Additional compensation to include: full benefits, equity, and perks.
At Pathlight, we believe diversity is critical to building a product that will serve the needs of all of our users. Pathlight is committed to building an environment where people of all backgrounds can do their best work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.