About the Role
The Channel Partner Manager role will be responsible for developing our strategy for our partner channel and then successfully delivering on this vision. You will first learn all about our business with a focus on our value added resellers and then begin to develop a world-class Channel Partner Program. This role will work creatively and collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Business Development, Product Management, and the People Operations teams to collaborate with our channel partners to iterate on this approach as well as track metrics of the resellers.
- Execute the tactical aspects of your strategy, including, but not limited to:
- Regular business reviews with channel partners
- Providing partners with the latest and greatest sales and marketing materials in partnership with marketing
- Joining partners on sales calls (in person and remote) and at conferences and shows
- Being their first and continued point of contact at Passport in support of their go to market efforts
- Identifying, recruiting, and signing up resellers and channel partners where there are geographic gaps
- Supporting channel partners through:
- Acting as the liaison between the resellers and Passport's Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Business Development, Product Management, and Support teams
- Setting and tracking metrics and pipeline of channel partners
- Creating and partnering in the administration of incentive plans for the resellers
- Providing ongoing training on Passport's products and services
- Managing all preferred prime and sub relationships
- Quarterback all partner bids to enable Passport’s eligibility for relevant revenue opportunities
- Liaising with project-based consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Channel Partner experience, can include:
- Developing channel partner programs
- Managing outside sales reps, resellers or channel partners
- Training and enablement experience
- Outside sales
- Business to Government (B2G) experience within mobility or parking ecosystem
- Self Starter and organized
- Strong analytics and data-driven
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google spreadsheets, Google Slides and Docs, and analyzing sales data
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with the ability to work effectively across internal and client teams
You are obsessed with driving growth. You are detail-oriented, organized. Nothing slips through the cracks when you’re managing a relationship. You know how to work with others, and champion teamwork. You are confident presenting to large and small audiences, and great at thinking on your feet. You are resilient and you learn from adversity. You measure everything. You are competitive. You have the ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, autonomy, and initiative. Above all else, you are also an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you understand how to effectively convey solutions to prospects, existing clients, and stakeholders across the organization and in the market. You can work well in in-person, phone, and video conversations.
As someone committed to continuous improvement, you’re excited to improve the overall team and drive growth objectives at Passport.
Willingness to travel up to 30%.
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport’s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.