About the Role
The Sales Enablement Manager is a critical role within Passport’s Revenue Operations team helping to drive the efficiency and productivity of our selling organization from new Passporters mobilizing into our teams through ongoing learning and development. This means ensuring our new and existing Sales and Client Success Passporters have everything they need to be successful.
Partnering with our Learning & Development team, you’ll lead the ongoing refinement of Passport's best in class on-boarding for our revenue-generating teams in order to provide easy access to product & value proposition knowledge and bring needed selling skill-building programs into Passport through tools, processes, and materials required to execute a comprehensive sales cycle.
The Sales Enablement Manager will not do it all on their own. He/she will work closely and partner with multiple internal departments including Sales, Client Success, Client Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Learning & Development, and Product Management to develop and create the needed assets in support of highly effective selling engagements. This individual will be well organized, have strong project management skills, be an effective collaborator and can thrive in a dispersed work environment all the while supporting Passport’s culture of fun and teamwork.The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to gain deep knowledge and understanding of our Selling organization, Passport’s value propositions, and our ideal customer profile.This role is critical to our organization as it promotes the development of one of Passport’s most important assets, our Revenue talent.
- Design, create and implement a comprehensive selling enablement program (to include tools, processes, programs and accreditations)
- Improve Selling teams’ time to competency while reducing time to revenue through the execution of a selling enablement program, specifically within our new hire mobilization program
- Partner with Sales & Client Success Leadership to identify knowledge gaps, conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Coordinate or create written content to educate the selling team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, persona battle cards, product collateral, and value assessment collateral
- Manage third-party vendors for both training content development and skills/leadership training delivery as needed
- Optimize and manage the selling enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need
- Mobilize New Sales & Client Success Passporters: Manage new hire selling enablement on-boarding logistics and success plans in partnership with the Learning & Development team. Evolve and optimize the new hire enablement program to support Passport’s growth and go-to-market plans. Host and facilitate new Passporter workshops where subject matter experts (SMEs) train via virtual and/or 1:1 sessions
- Drive Selling Adoption – evangelize Passport’s sales messaging to generate awareness of available tools and content to the Selling team. Provide ongoing measurement of use and adoption of content and/or selling tools
- Collaborate with Sales & Client Success Leadership to develop the Selling playbook & process steps: the approach to territory planning, the breakdown on the roles we approach, the battle cards, the sales pitch slides, follow up content/tools/documentation, proposal templates, contracts templates, and SOW templates
- Work with Sales & Client Success Leadership to provide selling productivity and efficiency metrics based around number of Opportunities open and closed in given timeframes, win rate, deal size and deal age
- CRM Adoption and Selling Team Tooling – Work with the wider business operations team to manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer of best practices on how to leverage Salesforce.com and other selling enablement tools and ensure alignment to selling processes
- Proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed (you should be able to drive a project from conception to start to finish)
- Problem solver (you don’t get sidelined by roadblocks and objections, but efficiently work through them to find the right solution)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or sales related field
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement experience; previous sales education experience a plus
- G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience supporting a global selling organization preferred
You are a good fit for this role if you have a proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed. You are able to drive a project from conception/start to finish. You are a problem solver and don’t get sidelined by roadblocks and objections, but efficiently work through them to find the right solution. You are a strong cross-functional collaborator and you have the ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders. You have the ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment. You have a passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product, including strong attention to detail.
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport’s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software.Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities, and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.