About the Role
Are you passionate about developing creative, effective digital marketing programs? Would you like to play an integral role within a rapidly-expanding company? If so, this role may be a perfect match.
The Marketing Automation and Production Specialist is first and foremost, a Marketo production extraordinaire. In this role, you’ll work with the marketing team to develop campaigns that fuel our business. Using existing templates in Marketo (and to a lesser extent, Wordpress), you’ll create top-quality landing pages, emails and other digital assets. Please note, this is not a designer or developer role--this is a digital marketing production role.
- Using templates within Marketo (and sometimes Wordpress), to create digital assets (landing pages, emails, etc.)
- Ensuring deliverability, user experience, and rendering best practices
- Reinforcing and supporting marketing automation best practices
- Creating the various elements of Marketo programs including: smart campaigns, forms, smart lists, triggered alerts, email tokens, A/B testing, etc.
- Ensuring timeliness and quality of all deliverables
- Coordinating regularly with our in-house Design team to ensure brand consistency
- Providing a technical point of view and system knowledge to support marketing and other internal teams to ensure effective design of digital programs
- Maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders regarding project status, including project plans, issues and escalations
- Understanding and helping improve our marketing automation strategy and process
- Offering your insights and ideas as part of the collaborative planning process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Highly proficient working in Marketo to create marketing assets and programs
- 1+ years Marketo experience
- 1+ years digital marketing experience
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- 1+ years Wordpress admin experience preferred
- Experience using Hotjar, Google Analytics and other measurement tools a plus
- Experience working in B2B tech industry a plus
- HTML / CSS familiarity a plus
- Knowledge of standards for websites and mass email programs, including compliance (legal/regulatory), performance, security, data back-ups, etc. a plus
You are a person who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You have a keen eye for detail and are fast to execute. You are a good listener and communicator. You enjoy creating, testing and continually optimizing digital marketing assets and campaigns.
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport’s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.