About the Role
As the Manager, Project Implementations you will be at the center of all things that allow us to plan for and launch products for our new and existing customers, and you’ll do this in our incredibly fast-paced, exciting, and constantly changing environment. You will lead a team of project managers responsible for on-boarding our new clients onto our SaaS platform all while exceeding client expectations around quality, speed, and accuracy. You and your team will juggle multiple projects at once while partnering closely with our Client Success, Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams.
If you love a good challenge, are experienced leading a team, managing enterprise-level software implementations, driven by solving unique client needs, and have a passion for driving customer satisfaction with your work, you have found the right place!
- Leading and inspiring a team of project managers to deliver against multiple concurrent (and sometimes competing!) projects
- Coaching and developing your team to successfully predict project challenges and appropriately navigate internal/external barriers to deliver projects successfully
- Working across teams to ensure appropriate project resourcing and planning, so that projects are delivered on time and budget, are high quality, and exceed client expectations
- Managing projects end-to-end for our largest, highest visibility, and most complex clients
- Acting as the escalation point for project challenges within your team; appropriately navigating through those challenges with a sense of urgency, sensitivity to client needs, and balancing the internal constraints
- Operating with a continuous improvement mindset
- Making tough decisions “on the fly”, with guidance as needed, as you manage client relationships and internal stakeholders
- Educate lines of business on project issues and technology hurdles
- Work with the Director of Service Delivery to ensure best practices are established and delivered upon
Simply put, you have it all together - people enjoy working with you, your team respects you, your clients are regularly impressed by you, and you can juggle it all. You know the ins and outs of project management, but you also take tremendous pride in fully understanding the businesses you support. You are not afraid of challenging situations and know how to navigate carefully during challenging client conversations. You constantly set the bar high with your daily work and your project portfolio, and then raise the bar higher for both you and your team. You always hit your deadlines. You have a propensity towards continuous improvement and love to figure out the scalable solution. You thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment. You can balance short and long term objectives. You own the details. You are always thinking a few steps ahead. You can multitask between multiple complex projects while also fighting daily fires. You love working with teams. You listen, collaborate, take note of alternate viewpoints, and implement the best solutions. You can communicate with the best by being clear, concise, and listening.
You read the books, you’ve followed the blogs, and as someone committed to striving for the best, you’re excited to contribute to Passport’s amazing growth goals by contributing to and leading the Project Management team.
- At least 8 years of professional experience required with significant experience managing projects in a fast-paced, project-based atmosphere
- 2+ years of proven and successful manager of people experience
- Superior resource, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent organizational and communication (written, verbal, and listening) skills
- Strong but diplomatic negotiator
- Keen attention to detail
- A team player attitude, promoting Passport’s Principles
- Ability to think on your feet and outside-of-the-box—adaptability is key
- Process and problem-solving mindset
- Experience working with large scale, government-based clients is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required, graduate degree is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- SaaS company experience is a plus
*Ability to travel up to 25% annually
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport's mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities, and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.