About the Role
The Contract Administrator is a key position within Passport’s Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will generate contracts and serve as the liaison between the Sales, Client Success, Legal, Finance, and Product teams to facilitate the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) process to meet the operational, financial, and legal goals of the business. Upon successfully winning the business, you will also review the fully executed contracts for completeness, uploads into our contract repository, creates product assets and the future renewal opportunity for any subscription-based products. The Contract Administrator manages the contracting process and proactively looks for ways to simplify the contracting process and shorten time from negotiation to sales booking.
- Manage the contracting process from initial request to sales booking
- Advise Sales and Client Success reps on contract strategy and structure to profitably win new business and secure renewals
- Generate legally binding agreements between Passport and clients utilizing templates, Salesforce.com, and the contract management technology (SpringCM)
- Analyze contract information by performing due diligence on current/proposed pricing, terms, fees, and deliverables
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders during initial creation and throughout revisions
- Utilize Salesforce.com for management of details relative to contract deliverables, etc.
- Analyze contract fees and determine incremental annual and total term amounts
- Utilize Salesforce.com and contract management technology (SpringCM) to perform accounting for all executed contracts
- Ensure all fully executed contracts are distributed to and processed with applicable internal stakeholders (ie, Accounting, Operations, Legal)
- Maintain accurate and complete retention of executed selling org contracts within Salesforce.com and contract management technology (SpringCM)
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain organization of work and timely delivery of tasks/projects
- Identify and implement improvements which streamline the overall contracting process
- Ensure appropriate communications are delivered in an understandable format
- Support special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience, preferably Business, English, Finance, Legal, or related
- Experience with contract management, accounting, or paralegal preferred
- G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office skills
- Salesforce.com, Configure-Price-Quote ( CPQ) technology, and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) technology experience is preferred
- Quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Inherent ability to organize and prioritize
- Proven people skills, working successfully in a team context with colleagues, clients, and management
- Must be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders across multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You are a good fit for this role if you have a proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed. You are able to drive a project from conception/start to finish. You are a problem solver and don’t get sidelined by roadblocks and objections, but efficiently work through them to find the right solution. You are a strong cross-functional collaborator and you have the ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders. You have the ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment. You have a passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product, including strong attention to detail.
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport’s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.