About the Role
As a Client Success Executive (CSE) at Passport, you will be expected to proactively expand our strategic footprint with a portfolio of flagship clients. You will be required to develop relationships, influence strategic direction and maximize client value.Your primary focus will be to retain and grow your portfolio and you’ll be provided with the tools and budget to be highly valuable, engaging and consultative. As a CSE, you will be the most senior of our Client Success positions and will be responsible for a portfolio of our largest clients.
At Passport, we believe in deep-rooted, authentic, value-driven client partnerships founded on shared objectives and joint success. So much so, that we only charge clients when they make money using our software. This means that we only succeed when our clients do. This client-centric approach is part of both our policy and our culture.
- Manage an enterprise client portfolio
- Drive success across a portfolio of multiple accounts
- Prioritize accounts according to risk and growth opportunity
- Manage client health and ensure account retention
- Elevate the conversation
- Identify, target and engage strategic stakeholders
- Extend reach into new departments/divisions
- Provide structure and direction to extend accounts
- Maintain and expand client relationships
- Maximize client value
- Provide clear direction and next steps to continue increasing value
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Increase client satisfaction
- Create relationships founded on value
- Teach and advocate industry best practices
- 5+ years experience in customer success, account management or sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with account management
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
You have a passion for customer experience and growing revenue. You are analytical. You are organized. Your clients are regularly impressed by you, and you can juggle it all. You have a continuous improvement mindset for your own learnings. You are passionate, self-motivated, and business-minded. You are an excellent communicator - you know how to listen and present with the best. You understand value drivers in recurring revenue business models and know how to leverage them for the benefit of the customer and your company.
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport’s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.