About the Role
As a Director of Client Success at Passport, you will drive exceptional and proactive service to our rapidly growing client base. This leadership role will maximize client value generation, as well as manage and scale our Client Success organizational growth. You’ll be at the center of all things related to our clients. This role will lead, continually develop and recruit a team of client success teammates to drive client and company success. You will partner with many teams internally to be successful, including Sales, Service Delivery, Client Support, Marketing, Product and Engineering. You will report to Passport’s VP of Client Success, delivering both strategic and operational performance.
At Passport, we believe in deep-rooted, authentic, value-driven client partnerships founded on shared objectives and joint success. This means that we only succeed when our clients do. This client-centric approach is part our culture.
- Lead, inspire, and develop a Client Success team
- Scale Client Success organizational growth
- Drive client-centric approach to deliver exceptional service to clients
- Develop and drive strategy for continued service improvement across client portfolios
- Leverage data to identify and implement activities that maximize client value generation
- Maintain and grow quota achievement (team and individual level)
- Prioritize list of systematic team improvements
- Deliver on revenue growth and understand overall measurable growth of client base
You put people first in all that you do. You have a passion for customer/client experience and growing revenue. You’re professional and have the power of persuasion. You’re confident, analytical and organized. You think strategically and elevate the conversation because your communication skills are top-notch.
Your clients are regularly impressed by you, and you can juggle it all. You have a continuous improvement mindset for your own learnings and that of your team. You are passionate, self-motivated, and business-minded. You understand value drivers in recurring revenue business models and know how to leverage them for the benefit of the customer and your company.
- Bachelor degree required
- 3+ years of proven and successful manager of people experience
- 3+ Account Management, Customer/Client Success or Sales experience
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Software experience a plus
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport’s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.