About the Role:
Our Project Managers lead the post-sales execution of software development projects for clients (municipalities, agencies, universities, private operators) - in other words, they ensure we “launch” successfully for each of our clients. They are responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of each project. To be successful as a Project Manager at Passport, you must have the ability to create detailed project plans, execute timelines, and bring stakeholders together toward a common vision via excellent communication. If you love a good challenge, are experienced managing enterprise-level software implementations, driven by solving unique client needs, and have a passion for driving customer satisfaction with your work, you have found the right place!
- Drive post-sales project execution by ensuring projects are well organized and completed in a timely and effective manner
- Manage projects and act as a liaison between all stakeholders (including external clients and internal teams such as Sales, Client Success, and Product) leading strategic initiatives throughout the full project lifecycle
- Create and manage technical project plans including scoping documents, timelines, schedules, Gantt charts, etc.
- Bring creative solutions to the table to solve client challenges during the implementation process
- Educate lines of business on project issues, technology hurdles, and new avenues to leverage products offered
- Establish best practices and continuously improve ways of working so that each project becomes more efficient than the last
- Own the communication and coordination with clients and across Passport teams
Simply put, you are a master juggler - you know what it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, regularly changing, and sometimes high-pressure environment. You are a fast learner who can work through ambiguity like a champ. You have incredible time management skills, and always find a way to prioritize things in the right order to ensure your internal and external partners are satisfied. You are able to take complex situations and boil them down to simple requirements and action plans. You work well with lots of different personalities and can bring people together to solve problems with ease. People enjoy working with you, your teammates respect you, and your clients are regularly impressed by you. You are not afraid of challenging situations or aggressive deadlines and know how to navigate carefully during challenging client conversations. You constantly set the bar high with your daily work and your project portfolio, and then raise the bar higher. You always hit your deadlines. You have a propensity towards continuous improvement and love to figure out the scalable solution. You own the details. You are always thinking a few steps ahead. You listen, collaborate, take note of alternate viewpoints, and implement the best solutions. You can communicate with the best by being clear, concise, and listening.
You read the books, you’ve followed the blogs, and as someone committed to striving for the best, you’re excited to contribute to Passport’s amazing growth goals by joining our Service Delivery team.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience performing in a fast-paced, project-based atmosphere
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and listening) and organizational skills
- Strong time-management and planning skills with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player attitude, promoting Passport’s Principles
- Ability to think on your feet and outside-of-the-box—adaptability is key
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually
- PMP certification is a plus!
- Technical acumen and the ability to understand complex topics
- Experience working with large scale, government based clients is a plus
- Parking industry experience is a plus!
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport’s mobility platform enables clients to digitally coordinate all modes of transportation and implement real-time, data-centric management of their curbside and street space through its enterprise software. Trusted by nearly 600 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Passport is one of the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,