Who we’re looking for:
We're looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our growing global team. Our HQ offices are located in New York and Berlin, but if you operate between NYC and European timezones, this role can be fully remote (with some occasional travel for company-sponsored events).
As one of the first pre and post-Sales Engineers in our team, you will be part of a dynamic customer experience team. You will be responsible for technical onboarding, integration, and expansion. You will be addressing our clients' needs by leveraging your technical skills and product knowledge providing an efficient onboarding/integration experience. As part of your day-to-day, you will develop relationships with small, mid-size, and enterprise companies in industries such as cryptocurrency, DeFi, neobanking, fintech, and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Present complex technical solutions in a clear manner to both technical and business audiences
- Work with customer success managers, meet with clients and deliver technical insights for business questions regarding the process
- Define and execute the end-to-end implementation of Passbase's technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of startups & global enterprises
- Provide technical mentoring to team members
- Leverage your understanding of mobile and web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new customer use cases
- Interact with customers over video calls, and via email/Slack to answer technical questions and help them implement Passbase
- Investigate and troubleshoot implementation issues and bugs
- Collaborate with Passbase's sales management, product, and engineering teams to build & grow the Passbase platform
Background/experience you should have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role (i.e., Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager) OR working 2+ years as a Software engineer with strong communication & people skills
- Experience with iOS and/or Android (building apps with Java/Kotlin/Swift/React Native, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc)
- Experience with Web Development with e.g. React, Vue, Node.js, Ruby on Rails etc.
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions
- Ability to manage multiple projects, clients & deliverables running in parallel timelines
- Ability to understand & communicate details behind technical systems e.g. API
- Experience working on the backend or building an API
- Experience using analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Hubspot
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
Benefits & Perks
We know there’s more to you and your role here at Passbase, and we want to invest in that. Here are some of our Company Benefits & Perks
- We are a remote-first company with offices in NYC (Union Square) & Berlin
- Competitive salaries using market research data
- 1000 per year, per employee personal wellness, mental health, and learning & development budget
- Unlimited time off
- Regular team & company offsites (pending COVID, & using COVID safety precautions)
- Commuter benefits
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Company-sponsored training
- 401k match
- Competitive healthcare package: Medical, Dental, Vision, short & long-term disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Our COVID Policy:
- We require all employees to be vaccinated (and provide proof of vaccination) before attending any company events/gatherings, or before coming into any office.
- Contingent upon trends in numbers COVID cases, we will also require proof of negative test.