Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
This hire will plan and execute a retention strategy set by him/her. It is important that this person enjoys managing a team as well as rolling up their sleeves to manage this workstream independently.
This role will report to the VP of Growth and partner with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Product and Data.
What you’ll do:
- Independently own the work to support the retention KPIs - including building out a new retention and reactivation strategy.
- Be responsible for increasing the conversion rate of our leads through personalization. This includes an acquisition goal tied to lead conversion by channel.
- Be responsible for our supplements revenue (including the growth of the revenue).
- Create an updated strategy on how to leverage the Sales team within the Lifecycle marketing funnel.
- Define audience segments for marketing campaigns and utilize segmentation tools to develop audiences in partnership with other key stakeholders.
- Analyze cohort behavior at each stage of the lifecycle and provide insights. Partner with Data to improve our reporting framework.
- Grow Parsley’s supplements business by increasing basket size and order frequency from new and current members as well as improve margins (in partnership with the Associate, eCommerce)
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of 3 to start with room to grow the team based on results.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of email marketing experience, including campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, lifecycle optimization, deliverability, and AB/multivariate testing
- Technical familiarity with HTML and ESPs
- Previous experience in eCommerce
- Previous experience partnering with sales organizations
- Experience and comfortability in analyzing and manipulating data in Excel, Looker and Amplitude to draw meaningful insights that inform current and future strategy
- Strong combination of being data-informed and creative, while knowing how to effectively balance the two to achieve results
- Ability to balance short-term gains with long-term impact. Ability to foresee the long-term impact of those short-term gains and properly utilize that knowledge to determine the appropriate next steps
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Parsley Health Store: discount on applicable products
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
We also recognize that some people - particularly underrepresented groups, such as women and BIPOC - aren’t comfortable applying for a role unless they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. If you’re on the fence or unsure if your experience perfectly matches our job posting, we still encourage you to apply! We have a section of our application where you can explain why you’d be a good fit for this position even if you don’t meet every qualification listed.