Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We're looking for an Enterprise Support Engineer to join the crew! We have a talented team with all skill sets that will help you learn and grow in your career while mainly being remote. In this role, we'll work cross-functionally with other departments and help the business expand, grow, and develop.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in implementing all general IT and company security policies and procedures
- Identify, log, and resolve technical problems utilizing our ticketing system
- Manage hardware and software purchasing
- Assist with service and support requests for a fast pace growing environment
- Maintain key relationships with outside IT vendors (eg. precure equipment)
- Identify potential changes and system improvements
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Update and create knowledge base articles
- Assist in creating Jamf automation
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of macOS experience
- 1+ years Google Workspace experience
- Basic knowledge of Jamf
- Basic knowledge of bash
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience with employee onboarding and offboarding
- Experience with procurement and inventory control
- Experience with supporting Google Workspace and Slack - Zoom is a plus
- Experience operating in HIPAA or HITRUST environments is a plus
- Startup experience
- Have an eagerness to learn and showcase your talents
- The ability to communicate well with non technical end users
- Understanding of troubleshooting principles with a willingness to continually apply these principles effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Parsley Health Store: discount on applicable products
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
We also recognize that some people - particularly underrepresented groups, such as women and BIPOC - aren’t comfortable applying for a role unless they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. If you’re on the fence or unsure if your experience perfectly matches our job posting, we still encourage you to apply! We have a section of our application where you can explain why you’d be a good fit for this position even if you don’t meet every qualification listed.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!