Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to create engaging, on-brand, results-driven storytelling and copywriting that communicates, educates, and inspires our Parsley audience. You’ll help refine our brand voice across our marketing channels and throughout the customer experience with conversion driving copy. You will lead creating copy for marketing content that ranges from seasonal campaigns to emails, paid performance initiatives to landing pages, and everything in-between. Our ideal candidate is a storyteller who can think strategically and conceptually, and who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, execution-oriented startup environment.
You will sit on the Creative team and work closely with the Marketing team (Growth, CRM, Brand), Product and Clinical teams. Ideally you are located in New York but we are open to remote applicants as well.
You are a conceptual and creative thinker who is a self-starter, and collaborative to the core. You think and write consumer-first, and have a deep understanding of your audience’s point of view. You are familiar with the healthcare space and are excited about the opportunity to help people understand the value of their health holistically. You can easily pivot from writing emotional marketing copy to concise conversion driving copy whenever needed. You’re a skilled writer who can articulate a complex brand mission, enhance a member’s experience, and support key business initiatives through inspired copywriting and smart content strategy. You recognize the power of language to establish an identity, elevate an experience, evoke a feeling, and motivate a consumer. You’re always looking for the story—to educate, inspire, or sell.
What you'll do:
- Help craft the brand voice to ensure it is consistent and strong across every user touchpoint, ensuring adherence to brand grammar and style guide while evolving the voice with the company’s future in mind
- Work cross-functionally with product teams, product marketing, and other key stakeholders to ensure brand strategy and alignment
- Develop our voice throughout the customer journey and lifecycle by crafting compelling and conversion driving copy for digital experiences, including email, social, website, member communications and offline channels.
- Own copy creation for all marketing communications, brand campaigns, growth needs, and website assets.
- Understand trends in the telehealth space and beyond. Take sensitive, highly personal, and subject matters and turn it into messaging that resonates with our audience
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to create copy for all channels and work with our growth team to understand performance of creative assets so we can constantly learn and improve
- Synthesize complex pieces of information from science writing and data and effectively translate that into marketing, social media and ad copy
- Tackle old problems in new ways–bringing fresh ideas on how to get a consumer to take a desired action.
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver high-quality content in a fast-paced environment in a timely manner
- 4+ years of copywriting experience primarily with digital brands, working at start-up or agency
- Previous experience in the health and/or wellness space
- Ability to translate brand guidelines into a consistent, ownable voice.
- Ability to think conceptually and passion for branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and campaigns
- Comfort writing across a variety of digital channels with proven experience writing for performance channels including, email, landing pages, and paid ads
- An understanding of how and when to write emotional consumer facing copy and also quick conversion driving copy
- Great communication and the ability to collaborate across channels and prioritize and manage work while adhering to critical timelines
- A love for collaboration but you're also able to own a project from start to finish, working autonomously and welcoming feedback
- Passion for health and wellness, in particular Parsley’s mission of bringing the worlds best medicine to everyone, everywhere
- An interest in creating and refining process to make work more efficient and help improve processes across the team
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.