Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Help to build Parsley Health’s acquisition strategy to share our brand and mission with the world.
Build an internal acquisition strategy for paid channels, with an emphasis on paid social. Help Parsley scale their acquisition efforts and test into new paid channels.
- Manage paid social accounts in house. Own campaign execution including setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Manage daily budget and ROAS. Recommend budget adjustments based on performance and insights.
- A/B test creative and messaging to optimize our awareness, prospecting, and retargeting efforts
- Partner cross-functionally to develop effective digital campaigns to acquire qualified members
- Analyze campaign performance against key KPIs; make strategic recommendations and based on learnings
4+ years of managing digital marketing campaigns - with focus on acquisition-based marketing campaigns
- Strong analytics background; comfortable leveraging data to make recommendations and decisions
- Tech savvy and comfortable using advertising and web analytics technologies
- Highly collaborative with a passion for data, innovative marketing, and creative excellence.
- Experience working in a small start-up environment a plus
- Experience working for – or advising – a digital commerce company a plus
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off