Part-time in New York City (Temporary)
Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
You have a track record of collaborating with diverse stakeholders – including internal teams, vendors, featured guests and media/influencers – to deliver seamless and delightful in-person experiences.
Parsley Health is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic social media intern who is passionate about events, health, wellness and revolutionizing modern healthcare. This internship is perfect for someone who has a passion for producing and promoting creative content to use on our Instagram and Facebook accounts. The ideal candidate has crafted their own social media presence and is familiar with photographing and editing visuals.
- Work with the Social Media team to create visual content to use on our social channels. You will help us stage shots, photograph and do basic image editing.
- Help us manage our influencer program; reach out to on-brand influencers and craft campaign plans
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Do competitive research to find new ideas and best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in social media/marketing
- Self-starter who is able to think quickly and work well with a team.
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Basic photography experience - you know how to take nice looking images for social
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or Canva
- Basic knowledge of photo research and editing is ideal
Internship Timing: ASAP through May 2019