Part-time in New York City
Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day tasks of the membership experience team. You will work closely with the clinical and operations teams to offer a best-in-class member experience that scales reliably. As your primary objectives in the first 6 months, you will be responsible for hitting growth targets through consultation calls, collecting and analyzing feedback to identify ways we can improve our experience, and working on projects to create a more delightful membership experience.
You are obsessed with the member journey and love to continuously refine the experience of our members. You enjoy digging into the details of how things work and when facing a member issue, are motivated to not only immediately find a member-friendly solution, but put the processes in place to ensure history does not repeat. As a guiding light, you will proactively look for opportunities for Parsley to enhance the service it provides to its members and aim to better understand where we can address issues our members are facing.
- Conduct consult calls (sales) with interested members weekly.
- Speak with current and prospective members, ensuring they are engaged and satisfied as well as collecting feedback.
- Serve as the “voice” of the customer, regularly interacting and working with the leadership team to inform business decisions and shape new product conversations.
- Analyze membership cohorts to identify opportunities for improvement in satisfaction and retention.
- 1+ years of experience in customer experience or member relations within a fast-moving company with clear examples of improving the customer experience.
- Ability to flex up/down hours if needed.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Highly refined communication skills across phone, in-person, and electronic messaging conversations; experience managing difficult customer situations a plus.
- Get stuff done attitude.
- An interest and passion for your own health and wellness and that of others.
- Fair hourly wage
- Flexible schedule
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership!