Full-time in New York City
Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
In this role, you will work closely with the clinical and operations teams to offer a best-in-class member experience that scales reliably. As your primary objectives in the first 6 months, you will be responsible for hitting growth targets through consultation calls, collecting and analyzing user feedback and behavioral data to identify ways we can improve our experience, and working on strategic projects to create a more delightful membership experience.
You are obsessed with the member journey and love to continuously refine the experience of our members. You enjoy digging into the details of how things work and when facing a member issue, are motivated to not only immediately find a member-friendly solution, but put the processes in place to ensure history does not repeat. As a guiding light, you will proactively look for opportunities for Parsley to enhance the service it provides to its members and aim to better understand where we can address issues our members are facing.
- Analyze the end to end experience of Parsley Health members using available data, interviews, focus groups, and survey implementation.
- Conduct consult calls (sales) with prospective members weekly.
- Perform structured interviews of current and prospective members, with the goal of ensuring they are engaged and satisfied as well as collecting feedback.
- Own the membership renewal process and implement data driven methods to improve retention.
- Serve as the “voice” of the customer, regularly interacting and working with the leadership team to inform business decisions and shape new product conversations.
- Analyze membership cohorts to identify opportunities for improvement in satisfaction and retention.
- Report on NPS, growth, retention, and engagement whilst pinpointing the drivers behind them.
- Create strategy and steps for the implementation of projects to address data findings.
- Manage the integrity of member data within our CRM platform and build out strategic workflows.
- Assist the team with day-to-day member communication.
- Speak with members who have questions or concerns about their memberships.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer experience or product research within a fast-moving company with clear examples of improving the customer experience.
- Proficient in excel, SQL, software analytics platform and CRM systems
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Highly refined communication skills across phone, in-person, and electronic messaging conversations; experience managing difficult customer situations a plus.
- Get stuff done attitude.
- An interest and passion for your own health and wellness and that of others.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off