Parsley Health is a fast moving team reinventing medical care. Our mission is to help everyone live a healthier life.
We enjoy working closely together to bring our products and great health to more and more people, and turn to our customer journey to inspire our work. Together we all thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
You are a Brand Designer who seeks to own and evolve our aspirational brand experience. You have professional experience designing lively, sophisticated, emotionally engaging brand experiences on digital and other mediums, and the work to back it up. You work well in teams and are capable of critical thinking and evaluating the big picture, managing collaborative processes and design systems, delivering details, and have the awareness to know when to get things done or when to strive for perfection.
- Brand creative direction and production for marketing and communications.
- Brand campaigns across a range of digital and physical mediums—videos, social ads, print, photography, and more.
- Iterate on our marketing channels to increase functionality, optimize performance, and further our brand.
- Create and share brand systems, guidelines, and tools that empower our team to stay on-brand.
- Manage thoughtful creative process that extends our brand while growing our users.
- Scope, plan, prioritize and manage brand projects.
- Maintain our brand and marketing roadmaps.
- Consistent brand across all touchpoints.
- Across our team—from marketing, content, and data science to engineering and product management.
- To generate ideas and inform your designs.
- To validate ideas through user research and user testing.
- In high-growth company environment(s).
- Working on world-class brand(s).
- User acquisition marketing and direct collaboration with marketing teams.
- Consumer understanding, persona creation, and empathetic targeting through brand.
- Portfolio of brand design that demonstrates process, thoughtfulness, and includes work on mobile and desktop websites.
- Clear communicator with collaborators using whatever tool to get the message across.
- Self-motivated, high-performer in fast paced environments with high level of autonomy.
- Conceptual thinker with great taste and aesthetic.
- Supportive management and mentorship style/interests.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction design.
- Advocate for design, design systems/process, and empathy across the company.
- Broad creative skillset with deep expertise, knowledge, and perspective in crafting brand.
- Passion for our mission to live healthier through revolutionary primary care, excitement for the future of health, and a personal belief in wellness.
- Competitive salary
- Early employee stock options
- WeWork membership and benefits
- Free Parsley Health membership