Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
This is a unique opportunity for somebody who wants to help build out a newsworthy recruiting function. You will be responsible for creating strong relationships with your hiring managers, driving the recruitment process, and bringing in the best talent to continue Parsley Health’s growth. Not only will you be responsible for full cycle recruitment, you will help us create a one-of-a-kind experience for candidates, build our internal and external recruiting brand, and innovate on our overall recruiting programs and strategy.
- Manage full cycle recruitment including sourcing, assessing, pitching candidates, coordinating interviews and closing candidates for non-technical roles
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs, coach them on hiring best practices, develop eye-catching job descriptions and help them find amazing candidates
- Lead feedback sessions with interview teams prior to and after interviews for alignment throughout the interview process
- Be an evangelist of the Parsley Health brand, planning and attending recruiting events
- Constantly improve recruiting processes, existing programs, and use creativity around finding top talent
- Use your enthusiasm for Parsley Health to engage candidates and provide them a positive interview experience
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in-house
- Direct sourcing experience and a strong record of building a pipeline of candidates
- Experience using an ATS with a habit for database hygiene and attention to detail
- A vast knowledge of sourcing tools and job boards for finding top talent
- Ability to develop trust with your candidates and hiring managers while providing A+ candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- A clear communicator with a knack for organization
- You aren’t afraid to toggle between the nitty gritty of scheduling and coordinating to bigger picture thinking and strategy
- Flexibility - things change often and we need someone who can roll with the punches and adapt quickly
- A creative thinker who can infuse some whimsy into our overall recruiting efforts
- Internal recruiting at a startup is a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off