Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Help to build Parsley Health’s community to create and share our brand and mission to bring human, whole-body medicine to the world.
- Develop overall email strategy/roadmap, define key priorities, and oversee the execution of multiple campaigns with a specific focus on driving acquisition, retention and re-acquisition
- Drive strong performance across a variety of email campaigns including transactional, acquisition, onboarding, content promotion and reacquisition campaigns, constantly refining communications across the consumer lifecycles
- Define KPIs for individual email marketing campaigns and establish quarterly goals, generate forecasts, and compile weekly/monthly reporting for all major insights. Share insights/trends with the team and with key stakeholders
- Develop and optimize drip email programs and define the business logic behind customization, campaign prioritization, and frequency caps
- Lead complex targeting and personalization strategies to deliver the right message to the right consumer at the right time to drive retention & acquisition, reduce churn, while maintaining strong engagement
- Manage development, hypotheses and execution of our email testing program
- Proactively research and identify new opportunities to further drive revenue through customer campaigns and improve marketing efficiencies
- Oversee the development of email editorial calendars to understand key initiatives and maximize use of the email channel to drive awareness & engagement & conversion/renewal
Provide strong leadership to direct reports, proactively developing them and setting up opportunities for success
- 5+ years of experience across all facets of email marketing, including campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, lifecycle optimization, deliverability, and AB/multivariate testing with specific experience in B2C, preferably in the ecommerce or direct-to-consumer services space
- Experience and comfortability in analyzing and manipulating data in Excel, Domo, and Hubspot, especially to draw meaningful insights that inform current and future strategy
- Strong combination of being data-informed and creative, while knowing how to effectively balance the two to achieve results
- Ability to balance short-term gains with long-term impact. Ability to foresee the long-term impact of those short-term gains and properly utilize that knowledge to determine the appropriate next steps
- Familiarity with HTML and web content management systems. Experience with database management systems strongly preferred.
- Experience utilizing the full capabilities of an ESP/CRM
- Experience with deliverability and CAN-SPAM regulations
- Highly collaborative with a passion for analytics, innovative marketing, and creative excellence
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices and future trends
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation