Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
- You’re a seasoned operator who excels at building and driving teams who meet and exceed their goals.
- You have a track record of having built and scaled an aspirational consumer retail business that includes both brick & mortar operations and online/digital experienciences.
- You have a passion for perfecting the customer journey and know how set teams and organizations up for success in delivering an incredible customer experience across the user lifecycle.
- You’re a wizard at creating a positive happy culture of empowerment and excellence that no one wants to leave.
- You’re a creative problem solver who sees every challenge as an opportunity to accelerate progress.
- You have a strong finance background and are able to tactically manage a P&L.
- You have an uncanny ability to collaborate cross-functionally and get people outside of your direct team on board to help you succeed.
- Your management style has earned you a following of top talent who will go anywhere with you.
- Design and implement a culture of excellence that makes Parsley Health one of the best places to work.
- Lead all aspects of operations of our retail healthcare business including organizational structure, legal, clinical operations, customer service, real estate, people and recruiting, online and in-store product sales, and strategic planning.
- Recruit and nurture a world-class team to help you execute your vision.
- Drive revenue of the business by operationalizing a game-changing end-to-end user experience, identifying and prioritizing all relevant KPIs.
- Optimistic and enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of autonomy.
- 5-10+ years experience as COO, SVP and/or VP of a scaled consumer facing retail business with online/digital sales and over 10 brick and mortar locations.
- Experience having managed over 50 people at a company with over $50M in revenue.
- Track record of institutionalizing a team culture that empowers inspires and retains top talent.
- MBA or similar degree ideal.
- Experience in venture-backed growth stage startups ideal.
- Passion for our mission to live healthier through revolutionary primary care, excitement for the future of health, and a personal belief in wellness.
- Competitive salary.
- Equity stake.
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation.