Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Partner with company leaders to set and deliver the product vision for Parsley Health as we create and scale a new standard of primary health care. This role including leading a multi-faceted product including consumer, patient and practitioner experiences.
You’re a natural born facilitator and communicator who works closely with users and data to inform product plans and iteratively achieve business goals. You’re a proven team-builder and problem solver who understands how to deliver world-class products at a fast growing startup.
- Lead a thoughtful product strategy that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities.
- Clearly define and communicate what a winning consumer product looks like, rally teams to build it and iterate until we get it right.
- Obsessively map the user journey and find creative ways to improve it; making it more delightful and responsive to the user’s needs.
- Structure a product org around you that is designed for success and recruit a world-class team to help you execute our vision.
- Find and use data to drive informed decisions, even with imperfect information.
- Build consensus across our team, with external partners and our members.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of agile development practices, understanding how to train and optimize team members’ techniques.
- Find and track the right OKRs/KPIs for our business to ensure efficient sustainable growth, engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Consider and support all the customers of Parsley Health—from patients to practitioners to business operations—as you create and manage our product roadmap.
- Help build an aspirational consumer-facing healthcare brand that puts the patient first, and that redefines the standard of primary care and the doctor.
- 5-10+ years of senior product management work experience.
- Demonstrated success in building and leading a high performance product. teams.
- Experience leading data-driven product strategies and roadmaps.
- Track record of building consumer-facing products that both delight the user and exceed their business objectives.
- Extreme proficiency in research, design, engineering and data analysis.
- Passion for your personal health and wellness and that of others.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Free Parsley Health membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 4+ weeks of paid vacation