Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Most importantly, you're excited for an opportunity to improve the lives and experiences of our members, and ultimately build a better approach to health care.
- Develop rich client-side applications that service patient needs, including: communications, billing, scheduling, and accessing records.
- Develop unique, interactive visualizations of our members' health, that aid understanding and adherence to care.
- Develop provider tools and interfaces for managing our patients.
- Work closely with engineering and design leads brainstorming, developing and iterating those applications.
- Constantly strive to improve the patient experience.
- Ensure code-quality and availability of our front end systems.
- Occasionally help maintain elements of an in-place WordPress infrastructure.
- Explore promising new technologies to differentiate our care and product.
- 2+ years work experience as a software engineer.
- Ability to write clean, consistent and modular code.
- Experience collaborating with a version control system, such as Git.
- Experience developing front ends on top of RESTful APIs in modern web frameworks — GraphQL experience a plus!
- Docker, CI tools, testing frameworks and other code quality tools are crucial.
- Google Cloud / AWS / cloud-centric development experience is required.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Generously subsidized medical, vision and dental insurance
- WeWork membership and benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Free Parsley Health membership!