Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Build our digital and in-person health products and tools to provide a revolutionary primary care experience to our members.
You are an experienced Product Manager who has led delightful, consumer-focused digital products that function within a broader online-offline product experience. You know what winning products look like, collaborate well with the team that gets them built, and facilitate meaningful, data-driven iterations to achieve great results.
- Effective roadmap management including digital health products, tools, and commerce while staying coordinated with our in-person clinical experience.
- Diligent prioritization and communication of customer-business requirements, OKRs, and company values across the team.
- Work with customer experience and retention teams to increase customer/patient NPS and LTV.
- Work with clinical teams to improve patient experience and clinical outcomes.
- Work with marketing and growth teams to decrease CAC for premium medical and online commerce products.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys to understand and advocate for our users through user interviews, testing platforms and persona development.
- Build data-driven views of product performance and progress. Use and translate data to drive decisions and create actionable insights.
- Lead thoughtful experimentation across products to constantly improve the member experience through iterative feedback and A/B testing.
- Advocate for ‘wow moments’ that drive organic growth.
- 3+ years product management experience (consumer facing, offline and ecommerce experience a plus)
- Data fluency: experience collecting and distilling data to support decision making.
- Technical fluency: experience communicating and collaborating well with designers, engineers, and data scientists.
- Experience on multidisciplinary teams that efficiently design and ship high-quality products.
- Portfolio of functional, widely-used, delightful products that demonstrates your process and thoughtfulness.
- Excellent organization, communication, leadership and collaboration skills.
- Experience best-in-class program management methodologies.
- High interest in Parsley Health’s mission to improve the standard of healthcare.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation