Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
As an operations analyst, you will be responsible for doing everything necessary to help us build a world class operating foundation upon which to scale our existing practice. A significant component of this role will be working hand in hand with our clinical on-the-ground teams of doctors, coaches, and lab managers to understand and address day-to-day pain points. You will have the opportunity to refine our current best practices and be innovative in building new solutions. You will work cross-functionally to get things done, including with the member experience, clinical, product, and business operations teams.
You are someone excited to work hard to deliver outstanding work product that drives results. You are accountable for the work you commit to, and demonstrate superior time management and organizational skills. This is the perfect role for someone looking to get on the ground floor of a fast-scaling startup and start adding value from day one. The potential for growth as the organization scales is endless, and we’re looking for teammates who are excited about the prospect of continuously improving themselves and the broader organization.
- Support the leadership team by taking point on day to day operational issues, driving forward implementation in a timely manner on an ongoing basis.
- Become the go-to person for questions about how things work day to day.
- Improve existing workflows and systematically surface opportunities for improvement or automation; develop dashboards that help you spot problems before they become pain points.
- Own development of communication campaigns (e.g. Helpscout, Hubspot).
- Develop comprehensive and well organized written policies to communicate operating procedures.
- Support recruitment process for all physician, health coach, and lab manager pipelines.
- Add to our already positive, collaborative, creative and innovative clinical culture.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in fast-paced company, such as consulting, startup, or finance.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize issues and identify opportunities for ‘quick wins’.
- A data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Get stuff done attitude, willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Excellent communication skills, especially an ability to distill complex information into simple language.
- Enthusiastic and grounded attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation
Why join Parsley Health?
We are rebuilding the health care system from the ground up by creating a delightful, empowering, and impactful health experience for everyone. You would be part of a mission-driven team founded by a doctor and serial entrepreneur that is already making big waves in health and wellness. Join us to make those waves bigger, and to make medicine the way it should be - for all.
PS: Connect us to someone we hire and we’ll return the favor with $3,000 cash and a one year gift of our Complete Care!