Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations support of our California-based offices with a focus on longer-term, strategic process improvement. You will work closely with the SF and LA clinical teams to offer a best-in-class member experience that scales reliably. As your primary objective in the first 6 months, you will be responsible for California growth targets, working closely with our sales operations and marketing teams to achieve MoM success, as well as retention goals.
You are an operator and executor at heart, and love digging into the details of how things work. You will be expected to deliver results required for the California practices to grow and thrive, leading the execution of strategies developed by the leadership team. You will proactively seek opportunities to improve how we are delivering care, continuously thinking about how to drive further insights using new and existing data.
- Owning day to day operations at LA and SF practices, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner.
- Coordinating with lab partners, phlebotomy vendors and perk partners as member issues arise.
- Owning the onboarding and training of new, California-based hires (lab managers, coaches, doctors) and supporting professional development of existing team members.
- Maintaining a high NPS (70+) and member retention for both California based practices, and being proactive about analyzing trends for improvement or opportunities to increase satisfaction and retention.
- Supporting funnel of prospective CA-based corporate partnerships.
- 5+ years experience in high growth companies with a clear track record of providing excellent member experience.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving, plus comfort dealing with disaggregated data sources.
- An understanding of healthcare operations, optimally with previous experience in care delivery space or health clinics.
- Get stuff done attitude, willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially as applies to informal coaching and peer mentorship.
- Experience managing and motivating clinical teammates.
- Enthusiastic and grounded attitude.
- Experience working outside of HQ office, and being able to independently own workstreams.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid vacation
Why join Parsley Health?
We are rebuilding the health care system from the ground up by creating a delightful, empowering, and impactful health experience for everyone. You would be part of a mission-driven team founded by a doctor and serial entrepreneur that is already making big waves in health and wellness. Join us to make those waves bigger, and to make medicine the way it should be - for all.
PS: Connect us to someone we hire and we’ll return the favor with $3,000 cash and a one year gift of our Complete Care!