Parsley Health is an ambitious, mission-driven team that’s reinventing primary care to help people live healthier lives.
Through our advanced whole-body approach, Parsley Health has helped thousands of people reverse and prevent health problems while achieving their health and wellness goals. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Your mission is to answer the following questions: What does Parsley Health’s content say, how does it look, who does it reach, and what do they do with it?
You will design and communicate Parsley Health’s brand, voice and value proposition to the world through smart, engaging content that educates, inspires and converts.
You’re a passionate storyteller excited to redefine how people relate to their doctor and what medical content looks and feels like.
You’ll pair your creative vision and leadership skills together with a strong understanding for user experience, analytics, writing, brand aesthetics and funnel-building to spread awareness of Parsley Health and drive growth of our medical services and consumer products.
- Drive revenue by advancing the Parsley brand and telling stories that inspire.
- Design a content roadmap that elevates our brand and delights and engages mass audiences.
- Build and lead an ROI-focused, creatively inspired team of multi-media content creators who execute your roadmap to perfection.
- Identify and set quarterly and annual OKRs/KPIs for content performance.
- Shape and ensure Parsley’s brand voice and aesthetic are consistently elevated and unique in the market.
- Create meaningful, inspiring and even life-changing medical content that expands the idea of who and what a doctor can be.
- Work closely with the head of growth to make data-driven decisions that drive your content roadmap.
- Selectively create and build trusted, ROI-focused relationships with external partners who can broadcast our message more broadly.
- 5+ years building and leading high performance teams of inspired multi-channel content creators.
- Demonstrated track record of systematically creating ROI-positive conversion-focused content.
- History of creating multimedia stories that are rich, beautiful and educational.
- Direct experience designing successful digital content products such as courses and programs.
- Mastery of funnel building and a love of A/B testing.
- Notable ability to build consensus and drive efficiency across teams.
- A sharp ear and eye for market trends, but also and most importantly, the concerns, questions and curiosity of our audience.
- Passion for your personal health and wellness and that of others.
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Free Parsley Health Complete Care membership!
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 4+ weeks of paid vacation