To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 16 million people.
Overview of the Role
Parkmobile LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced Product Designer to join our fast-growing team. We need a passionate Product Designer to dig in, learn what our customers’ and consumers’ needs are, and own the design process from personas to designs and dev handoff! ParkMobile is looking for a highly collaborative Product Designer that has a passion for taking complex problems and distilling them down into a beautiful, simple experience for the user.
Our design team works closely with Product Management and Engineering to translate user requirements into highly usable and successful product solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, research, project management, engineering and marketing to deliver exceptional experiences for our flagship and partner products.
- Gather required information prior to each stage of the design process. Gain a deep understanding of project goals, related projects, technologies, features, and how these impact each other.
- Translate requirements into modern and intuitive interfaces for native mobile and web apps that are based in current best-practices, technical constraints, and evidence-guided decisions.
- Documents various stages of the design process: information architecture, functionality, user interface comps, interactions, and annotations.
- Collaborate with dedicated teams of engineers through design phases, and support them, throughout development.
- Work with product teammates to build a shared knowledge base to support projects. This includes (but is not limited to) global and product design systems, design methods, recommendations, best practices, and educated opinions.
Who You Are
- Enjoy collaborating and working transparently to create designs based on findings from research, experiment results, and feedback from your team.
- Strong experience working as a native app and website designer and can show experience shipping multiple high impact, successful digital products.
- Mastery of Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision, and other design, interaction, and prototyping tools.
- Understands how business requirements, technical constraints, and user needs intersect. Uses this knowledge to advocate for the best interest of the users.
- Stays current in mobile or web user interface trends and best practices. Has a deep understanding of UI elements, patterns, interactions for the environments they are designing for.
- Champion for diversity, inclusion, and belonging. Helps educate and pull others up in a meaningful and non-threatening way. Seeks out ways to encourage others to create inclusive environments, looks for opportunities to promote inclusion.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Top Notch medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Kombucha, Cold brew and beer (brewed by one of our employees) on tap as well as free snacks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Environment
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.