To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 17 million people.
What You’ll Do
At ParkMobile, we are looking for talented individuals who can assist the QA Director in refining and maintaining a strong practice around test processes and procedures with the aim to reduce cycle time by automating the core features of the different platforms. The successful Quality Assurance Manager will lead the test team through day-to-day challenges by implementing result-driven and respectful culture.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with the QA Director and the testing team on following activities:
- Managing Manual Testers and SDETS, on the QA team.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring resources by establishing clearly defined development plans, performance notes and performance measurements.
- Effectively managing individual workload and when applicable, the workload for onsite, offsite and/or offshore QA resources.
- Providing ownership and accountability for assigned testing, keeping aware of progress and risks per milestone.
- Evaluating processes, anticipates problems, communicates suggestions to optimize effectiveness and efficiency; takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Assisting the Director of QA with defining, implementing and supporting manual, automation and performance test strategies and best practices for Agile development and end-to-end integration testing.
- Monitoring and enforcing adherence to testing best practices, processes and procedures (including in-sprint test automation).
- Reviewing requirements for testability, ambiguity and redundancy.
- Using testing best practices to identify practices within Agile teams that do not contribute to their efficiency and overall success. Works to bring practices in line with goals and monitors teams to ensure discipline to the process.
- Managing and monitoring non-production environments, which includes TEST and STAGE, to ensure availability, integrations, refreshes, access and test data are readily available.
- Liaises between Delivery Stream Engineers, Tech Leads, Product Owners, Business Partners/Users, Platform Engineers, Developers, QA and other team members to ensure coordination, synergy, and successful sprint/feature delivery.
- Creating, monitoring and delivering quality metrics and KPIs that drive and provide visibility on quality initiatives.
- Translating the department’s objectives into individual goals and activities.
- Ensuring proper documentation and maintenance of Manual, Automation and Performance test plans, test scenarios and test cases.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of SDLC and QA’s role during each phase.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and dependencies.
- Assisting in the screening and hiring process.
- Playing the administrator role for qTest tool and the Device farm.
- Assisting the PMO team with timely time tracking effort.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in managing a sizable software testing staff comprising of manual and automation engineers
- Comfortable in gathering and reviewing test estimates for various Projects (SOWs, RFPs, Change Controls, etc.)
- Expert at evaluating the skill set of the team and allocating the right resource for the Project/Program
- Maintain and enhance the Master Test Plan document
- Expertise in common tools used in SDLC for Requirement Management, Test Case Management, Defect Management, Software Configuration Management, Release Management and Deployment Management
- Work with Project Managers to create, maintain and update the Project Schedule
- Manage daily/weekly Project Status Reporting
- Experience in Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Services Testing, Security Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, willingness to learn new concepts and adapt to new technologies into current solutions
- Screening, hiring and coaching Manual, Automation and Performance QA Engineers/Analysts
- Extensive experience working with and in Agile environments
- Having excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proactively manage towards improving defect prevention
- Competent to work under high pressure and stick to milestones
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Mobile testing
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies including BDD and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Exposure to performance testing and knowledge of performance testing tools
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Top Notch medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Kombucha, Cold brew and beer (brewed by one of our employees) on tap as well as free snacks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.