To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 16 million people.
As an iOS Engineer at a mobile first company, you will be responsible for developing our flagship mobile application that is currently used by over 15 million people. At ParkMobile, nothing is off-limits as we explore exciting ways to take advantage of the full ecosystem of phones and tablets. We are constantly looking at ways to improve, iterate, and reimagine our current digital platforms so that we can always provide the best customer experience. Our team is growing, and we are looking for engineers who have a passion for solving problems, enjoying staying on top of tech trends and lead by doing.
What You’ll Do
- Develop iOS solutions and adhere to established engineering best practices and design guidelines
- Partner with Software Engineers, UI/UX, QA, and Product Managers to deliver quality customer experiences that are engaging and purposeful
- Actively participate in team agile ceremonies to ensure team commitments are delivered on time
- Remain an active learner in all technologies related to iOS development
- Be an active advocate of the iOS platform with both internal and external developer communities
Who You Are
- 3+ years of native iOS development experience
- You know the core aspects of iOS development including Xcode environment and Swift
- Familiarity with Apple developer portal and the AppStore submission process
- Experience working on agile teams that use version control (Git)
- A plus would be familiarity with Firebase and Fabric
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Top Notch medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Kombucha, Cold brew and beer (brewed by one of our employees) on tap as well as free snacks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Environment
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, helping millions of people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices. The company’s technology is used in over 3,000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities, as well as airports, stadiums, and universities. ParkMobile has been named to the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, Entrepreneur360, and Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter list. At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.