This is your lucky day! Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator was promoted and we have an opening in our international TA team. We work hard (and play hard) and really prove that there is no “I” in Team. So…are you energetic, passionate, results-driven and want to help us build the best teams across Europe? Then look no further and come meet us!
More about Parkmobile (PARK NOW): we are part of BMW and Daimler, we make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 European cities. Our four strong brands process 130 million+ transactions every year. Wow! AND with our growing business we need your help to get the best TALENT on board and together shape the Future of Mobility!
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will support the whole TA team and play a vital role in maintaining an exceptional candidate journey during the entire interview process. You will have to be organized, have a positive attitude, and consistently keep our organization flowing smoothly. You will have an opportunity to learn about all aspects of the recruitment cycle through this in-house role, working with and learning from our experienced HR team. You will report to our Head of Talent Acquisition Europe.
- Represent PARK NOW, you are our frontline brand ambassador
- Partner up with our Recruiters and respective hiring managers to support hiring initiatives
- Schedule onsite, telephone, Skype and video interviews within a timely manner
- Manage and balance high volume interview requests while staying organized
- Coordination and improve our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse experience would be a +)
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet demanding deadlines
- Proactively chase feedback from hiring managers and rejecting candidates when necessary
- Support various projects related to building the PARK NOW employment brand including internal and external events, job fairs, and various other projects
- Qualify candidates prior to presenting to hiring managers and recruiters
- Systematically and proactively obtaining referrals from external networks and our existing employees
- Check references of our new hires
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- A minimum of 1 year in a position with similar responsibilities (international, technology and/ or fast paced environment)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills – you are the first point of contact for candidates to PARK NOW and need to set the right tone from the start!
- Next to English, you also speak another language fluently
- Excellent listener, ability to ask thoughtful questions to probe a candidate’s skills and abilities
- LinkedIn has no secrets for you
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment where priorities often conflict
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Strong drive, accurate, flexible, can-do attitude
- Passionate about people and FUN to work with
- A pragmatic, energetic, positive, self-starting and highly motivated achiever
- Able to persevere when faced with obstacles
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-assured
- Flexible, creative and able to multitask
- Able to set and meet deadlines and very structured
- A real team player
- Entrepreneurial so no 9-5 mentality
- Committed, innovative and driven to think out-of-the-box
- Inspire you to be the best version of you.
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users.
- Are the No.1 European Parking App.
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Offer good employment benefits and plenty of room to learn, grow and develop professionally.
More About Us
PARK NOW is part of BMW and Daimler, and with almost two decades in the business, PARK NOW makes life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 European cities. Our four strong brands process 130 million+ transactions every year.
We are PARK NOW. At PARK NOW, we’re driven by one thing: creating a healthier, more liveable urban environment, where people can move about freely and easily. How? By unlocking the power of technology for good. Developing innovative, sustainable and impactful mobility solutions that make a real difference. Join us, and you’ll be part of a highly driven team of people who share this goal and want to make an impact. Who continuously innovate. Collaborate. Challenge each other. Find solutions. Create. Improve things – for our customers and the cities they live in. Come help us shape the future of mobility.
The Group is proudly represented by the following brands: ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo.
We are PARK NOW. And we are driven to improve. Join us