Do you like to ensure a good and safe working environment for your colleagues? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and want to be part of the future of mobility? In that case: Parkmobile is looking for you!
At Parkmobile our people are our key asset. We truly believe in the power of a high-performance team and therefore we are working with the best people in the market to support and grow our business. Our company is in a real scale-up phase, meaning hypergrowth in the number of people joining, while adding the tools and structures that come with a mature and professional organization. To match this rapid expansion and bring our organization towards maturity, we now require an experience facility professional to ensure smooth management of our site.
As a Facilities Manager you’ll be responsible for associated staff facilities and front-of-house reception including managing the receptionist. You will be involved in both the strategic planning and the day-to-day operations. You’ll ensure that the needs of the organization, employees and visitors are met, including the cleanliness, safety and security of our building, equipment and grounds. You will liaise with landlords on compliance matters including fire and security. You will work closely with vendors ensuring that all work is carried out on time and on budget. You are part of an ambitious, hardworking, international HR team, reporting to the HR Manager NL & BE.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Manage front of house reception (including the receptionist);
- Manage facilities budget;
- Building: internal movements and changes;
- Manage and organize office cleaning;
- Procurement and contract management all relevant suppliers;
- Fire & security;
- Health & safety policies;
- Catering and vending: Coordinate the arrangements of refreshments and lunch requirements;
- Coordinate the arrangements of travel and accommodation for employees and visitors;
- Coordinate the organization of company social events and meetings.
- A bachelor’s degree in facilities management, business management or related discipline;
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a position with similar responsibilities;
- Knowledge of business and management principles;
- Strong customer service attitude;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Excellent Project Management skills;
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages;
- Fulltime availability.
- A pragmatic, energetic, self-starting and highly motivated achiever;
- Able to build and cultivate positive relationships with internal and external contacts;
- Able to negotiate and procure;
- Able to multitask and prioritize your workload;
- Able to project management several projects at the same time;
- Flexible and you have a creative approach and are able to multitask;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced organization;
- A real team player.
Do you think you are the person for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form.
In your motivation, please clearly state why you are interested in working for our company and what relevant experience you have in building an effective and inspiring HR operation.
Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course, you want to know something more about us!
The history of the ParkNow Group begins in 2000 with phone and text parking in the city of Groningen, in the Netherlands. Since then we have grown to be the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. Our apps are constantly refined to be faster and simpler to use, and we are now moving into car dashboards.
We make life easier and parking smarter for over 22 million drivers worldwide, while at the same time helping over a 1.000 cities and operators to free up streets from congestion.
The Group is proudly represented by the following brands: ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo. In 2017 we changed the Group name from Parkmobile to ParkNow to reflect the brand that is spearheading our expansion into new territories. The ParkNow Group is 100% owned by the BMW Group.
Do you want to work for the number 1 Parking App? Let us know.