Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service, is looking for a passionate App Product Owner. If you are energetic and communicative, love user-centric development, and have several years of experience as Product Owner for an app team, then this is the job for you. Come and work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
You will be based in the Netherlands, working closely with our international and dynamic Product team existing of Product Managers, Product Owners and UX/UI Designers, reporting to the Group’s Head of Product.
An App Product Owner:
- Helps product managers in capturing the roadmap and manage release planning;
- Communicates with internal stakeholders to capture high-level requirements and translate them into clear user stories;
- Work hands-on with the development and product teams to prioritise, plan and deliver software that meets customer requirements;
- Leads agile sessions to develop detailed user stories, define success metrics & acceptance criteria;
- Prioritises features with commercial deadlines, refactoring and defects amongst and against each other to set the backlog and fill the coming sprint(s);
- Is the customer and product advocate within the development team;
- Resolves conflicts, dependencies, bottlenecks and negotiate when necessary;
- Leads your squad to greater achievements and lets them realise the value of their work and how it impacts our fast growing business;
- Ensures that Parkmobile’s products and services are of a high quality and exceeds our customers’ expectations;
- Is the key evangelist, idea generator and product expert.
- Equipped with a bachelor degree in Business and/or Information Management and at least 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner in an app environment;
- Creative, pro-active and analytical;
- A master in agile, refinement, sprints, squads and stand-ups;
- Having what it takes to work in a fast-moving and demanding business environment;
- Able to prioritise, action rather than words;
- Helpful and service oriented to others, no problem facilitating groups of people with different backgrounds;
- Constantly on the lookout for new tooling to further help us optimise our app;
- Willing to drink an extra coffee (or tea) to get some of the extra work done;
- Getting a “high” for delivering products and services of high quality!
- Proficient in English, and able to interpret technical lingo. Dutch is a bonus.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
The history of the ParkNow Group begins in 2000 with phone and text parking in the city of Groningen, in the Netherlands. Since then we have grown to be the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. Our apps are constantly refined to be faster and simpler to use, and we are now moving into car dashboards.
We make life easier and parking smarter for over 22 million drivers worldwide, while at the same time helping over a 1.000 cities and operators to free up streets from congestion.
The Group is proudly represented by the following brands: ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo. In 2017 we changed the Group name from Parkmobile to ParkNow to reflect the brand that is spearheading our expansion into new territories. The ParkNow Group is 100% owned by the BMW Group.