Are you looking to build your knowledge in the Information Security domain? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment and want to be part of the future of mobility? In that case, Parkmobile is looking for you! Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
As part of the Information Security & Compliance department, the Risk & Compliance Officer has to assess and support the team in overseeing all technology and business-related, Information Security and Privacy compliance issues across the European organisation.
You will be providing objective risk assessments of our organization’s compliance, with regulatory, organisational and commercial requirements governing our organisation's information technology systems. Work closely with the Information Security Risk & Compliance Manager and the rest of InfoSec team. You will report to our CISO.
You will be developing, improving and implementing policies, procedures and controls to ensure that our organisation's practices remain observant to all pertinent local, state/province/county and federal laws and industry. Coordinate audit related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of teams for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings. Manage internal audit plan (forward planning) and facilitate external audits on PCI DSS and ISO 27001 with the help of the Information Security Officers.
- Conduct Information Security risk assessments including and documenting controls, identifying potential gaps and or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or migration. Work directly with the various business units within IT, Software Engineering, Product and other areas to facilitate Information Security risk analysis and risk management processes; identify acceptable levels of residual risk. Assist with action plans, policy and procedural changes for risk avoidance and mitigation.
- Communicate risk posture to Risk Owners and Risk Committee on a scheduled basis.
- Assist in conducting internal audits
- Perform gap analyses within Information Security for adherence to controls, policy, procedures and standards. Follow up on deficiencies identified in monitoring reviews, self-assessments, automated assessments, and internal and external audits to ensure appropriate remediation measures have been taken. Track mitigation steps (from self-assessments & Internal Audit) and ensure that risks are remediated appropriately and in a timely manner. Perform mitigation steps identified in reviews, self-assessments, automated assessments, and internal and external audits.
- Support the tools and processes involved in Information Security risk assessment, management and governance.
- Assist in ensuring that our security and compliance accreditations PCI DSS, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accreditations & ISEA3402 are achieved and maintained
- Identify the associated compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the entire compliance control portfolio
- Coordinate audit-related tasks such as ensuring the readiness of managers and their organisations for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings.
- Assist in Business continuity planning and review
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of information security concepts, protocols and industry best practices.
- Strong analytical skills in order to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- Knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls;
- Hands-on, able to see the holistic picture as well be able to dive in the details / depth and vice versa.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the all layers of the organisation;
- Demonstrate positive, results-driven team approach.
- Pro-active/self-starter, capable to work with minimal supervision.
- One to three years' business process experience
- A bachelor's degree; M.B.A. or M.S. is preferred.
- Experience with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS is an advantage.
- Audit training and/or audit certifications (internal audits)-preferred or willing to undergo training
- Project Management experience is an advantage
Of course you want to know something more about us!
The history of the ParkNow Group begins in 2000 with phone and text parking in the city of Groningen, in the Netherlands. Since then we have grown to be the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. Our apps are constantly refined to be faster and simpler to use, and we are now moving into car dashboards.
We make life easier and parking smarter for over 22 million drivers worldwide, while at the same time helping over a 1.000 cities and operators to free up streets from congestion.
The Group is proudly represented by the following brands: ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo. In 2017, we changed the Group name from Parkmobile to ParkNow to reflect the brand that is spearheading our expansion into new territories.
The ParkNow Group is 100% owned by the BMW Group.
Do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation below.