Are you interested in a rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering the mobile phone parking market? Do you want the chance to contribute directly to that success? You might want to read further…
The ParkNow Group (100% owned by BMW) is looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager for our offices in Berlin. At the ParkNow Group, our people are our key asset. We truly believe in the power of a high performance team, and therefore we are working with the best people in the market to support and grow our business. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people that are self-driven, with a great team spirit.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Sales & Business Development Manager who is passionate about selling digital products and services within the digital mobility services sector. You will take full responsibility for the off-street sales activities in Germany and Austria.
- Identify and evaluate new off-street business opportunities to facilitate the territorial expansion of the ParkNow premium parking services in Germany and Austria.
- Refine the off-street target market segmentation and sales strategy including acquisition plan for car park operators throughout Germany and Austria.
- Produce new acquisitions through self-generated business using a combination of telephone acquisition, research, meeting activity and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the entire off-street sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, contractual negotiations and implementation.
- Develop strong relationships with car park operators through regular contact, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Control the sales performance process to provide management information on pipeline, activity and overall sales performance.
- Bachelor degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered).
- At least 5 years of commercial sales work experience (preferable in a technology start-up with a product of comparable scope).
- A verifiable track record of achieving sales targets and delivering long term value contracts.
- Demonstrable network of contacts, ideally within parking industry, cities, large corporate companies and technology start-ups.
- Excellent in sales planning, organization and project management.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Excellent in the use of MS office applications and Salesforce.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable and a strong Customer Service ethos.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
The history of The ParkNow Group begins in 2000 with phone parking in Amsterdam, since when the organization has grown to be the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make parking smarter, simpler and totally accessible for both drivers and operators.
Because faster, more efficient parking means everyone can enjoy a delightful mobility experience while making our cities cleaner, healthier and more liveable. Parking is not the end of a journey but the start of one, and we are helping millions of people quickly get to where they want to go. Our parking solutions make life easier for more than 22,000,000 drivers in more than 1,000 cities around the world. And the Group is proudly represented by: ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo.
The ParkNow Group is 100% owned by BMW.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and apply now.
We are looking forward to meeting you.